Saturday, June 9, 2007

Amazing Fan Artworks

These people are amazing and they made the best Juuni Kokuki arts. To me, some of their works are better than Yamada Akihiro sensei’s works of Juuni Kokuki.


Biwako's Juuni Kokuki gallery
Cute fan arts and funny comic strips.

Tachibana Midori's gallery
Fascinating artworks. However, it seems like the pictures cannot be downloaded unless we're using Pana (panasonic?) computers or something. Anyway, too bad I can't keep these artworks in my computer to see them better.

Aoi Senju's gallery
Unique and pretty. Some arts have thick Indian style. Major use of computer graphic especially for backgrounds and some shading/coloring. Definitely fine, extraordinary artworks of Juuni Kokuki, with cute comments and some nice poems.

The Knights/ Sakaki Kuuya's Gallery

I'm in love with these artworks... Just so very beautiful. ALL pictures are wonderful. Seems like most artworks were done with amazing skill of water coloring (or not. He's using Photoshop, but insanely talented so they just look so pretty). All characters look gorgeous. I wish there are more Taiki and Gyouso’s artworks, coz there are few of them, especially Gyousou’s (only ONE! And it's not even in JK section!).

1 comment:

Laila said...

I saw them all. 3 links are awesome. One style is not for my tastes, but yes, still great :)